This bible reading plan is different from your traditional reading plan in that it takes you chronologically through the Word of God as is it happened.
The reading starts with John 1:1, In the beginning was the Word .... and then takes you on a journey through biblical history ending at Revelation 22:21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.
Each days readings take between 15 to 30 minutes to complete.
By reading your bible this way you begin to see the events as they happened in historical order. For example when the Israelites crossed the Red Sea and Mirriam and the women of Israel danced and sang you will read the Psalm that they sang.
The book Features:
- Charts, maps, illustrations and diagrams to enhance your understanding of the bible and biblical times.
- A timeline that runs at the bottom of each page, keeping every event in context for you.
- Devotional thoughts for contemplation each day from Selwyn Hughes and Trevor Partridge.
- The complete Holman Christian Standard Bible in chronological order, divided into manageable daily sections.
- An accompanying section on the CWR website, featuring: Character studies, readers testimonies, helpful hints and more....
On line Devotionals: