May 24, 2012

145 - Proverbs The benefits of righteousness

Kathleen's thoughts

Proverbs 11 -15

The benefits of righteousness
The foolishness of quarrelling and wrongdoing
The wicked and the righteous
The wise and the foolish
Watch you words
The rich and the poor
Contrast between wise and foolish
Wisdom, the better way

The chapter in these Proverbs that makes one stop and think is "Watch your words"

13: 3 The one who guards his mouth protects his life; the one who opens the lips invites his own ruin.
I love that scripture from Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you , Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.

It's been a good reading today. And those of you who come to this blog I strongly suggest you read the Proverbs and keep it as a guide line for you and your precious family.

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...