- Yesterday the Lord painted a picture of Israel and Egypt using a parable of two sisters Oholibah and Ohalah. Today begins with His judgement on each.
- I was a little saddened as I read about the consequence and realised how some false religions have taken this picture literally and punish adulterous woman this way.
- The Lord gives Ezekiel a parable to speak forth.
- Jerusalem is taken by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.
- The Lord warns Ezekiel that He is about to take His wife home and instructs him not to mourn publicly.
- Jeremiah is imprisoned the first time.
- The Lord instructed that the slaves be set free. At first the people obeyed but then they acted deceitfully and took them back and enslaved them.