August 19, 2012

232 - My grace is enough for you

The Prophet Jeremiah
Chareen's Thoughts
This week we enter into week 34 of our bible reading and while reading the word has been interesting writing about it is at time a chore and a challenge.  However the challenge has been to really think about what I am reading.  It is good for me to do so.
But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and [a]show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may [b]pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! 2 Corinthians 12:9 (Amplified Bible)
I often live out of my feelings and do not stop to pray as all I want to do is escape circumstances.  This verse today made me stop and consider how do I attack my day ?  I aught to look to Him who is my grace and portion.

Blessings
Chareen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...