August 31, 2012

243 - The destruction of Gog

Kathleen's thoughts

Ezekiel 37: 15-19, 37: 20-28, 38: 1-23, 39: 1-29.

The sign of the two sticks This is what the Lord god says; I am going to take the stick of Joseph which is in the hand of Ephraim and the tribes of Israel associated with him, and put them together with the stick of Judah. I will make them into a single stick so that they become one in my hand.

Judah and Israel to be one nation
The malice of Gog The word of the Lord came to me; Son of man, turn your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. Prophesy against him and say; This is what the Lord God says; Look, I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

God's punishment of Gog I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and brimstone on him, as well as his troops and the many peoples who are with him. I will display My greatness and holiness and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

The burial of Gog Now on that day I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel - the Valley of the Travelers east of the Sea. It will block those who travel through, for God and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon-gog
The house of Israel will spend seven months burying them in order to cleanse the land.All the people of the land will bury them and their fame will spread on the day I display My glory. This is the declaration of the Lord God.

Israel's restoration They will know that I am the Lord their God when I regather them to their own land after having exiled them among the nations. I will leave none of them behind. I will no longer hide My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit on the house of Israel. This is the declaration of the Lord God.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; May those who love you prosper; may there be peace within your walls, prosperity with in your fortresses. Psalm 122: 6-7

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...