Isaiah 62: 1-12, 63: 1-19, 64: 1-12, 65: 1-25.
- God's care
- The faithful watchmen..Jerusalem, I have appointed watchmen on your walls; they will never be silent, day or night, You, who remind the Lord, no rest for you!
- Announcement of salvation. Look, the Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth, "say to Daughter Zion; Look, your salvation is coming, His reward is with Him, and His recompense is before Him; And they will be called the Holy People, The Lords Redeemed
- Christ's victory
- The Lord's mercy to Israel
- Prayer intercession
- A confession of sin. yet Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we all are the work of Your hands.
- The calling of the Gentiles
- Remnant preserved
- Judgements on the wicked. Whoever is blessed in the land will be blessed by the God of Truth, and whoever swears in the land will swear by the God of truth. For the former troubles will be forgotten and hidden from My sight..
- The new Jerusalem. Even before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear, The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, but the serpent's food will be dust! They will not do what is evil or destroy on My entire holy mountain' says the Lord.