- Hezekiah and the people sing a psalm at the festival about the Lord.
- Hezekiah and the people destroyed all the high places, poles and altars through out the land. First king in a long time who has done this.
- He brought about many reforms and called the people to follow the statutes of Moses.
- Hezekiah did this throughout all Judah, and he did what was good, right, and faithful before the Lord his God. And every work that he began in the service of the house of God, in keeping with the law and the commandments to seek his God [inquiring of and yearning for Him], he did with all his heart, and he prospered. 2 Chronicles 31:20-21.
- The Lord hears the cry of Israel and sends a word via Micah.
- He addresses and denounces Israel's leaders, their wickedness, the conspiracy in the palace and their place among the nations.