Isaiah 36: 12-20, 29: 1-24, 29: 17-24, 30: 1-33, 31: 1-9
- The Rabshakeh's defiance
- Siege of Jerusalem prophesied.
- The Jew's hypocrisy
- Future blessings...Therefore the Lord that redeemed Abraham says this about the house of Jacob. Jacob will no longer be ashamed and his face will no longer be pale. For when he sees his children, the work of My hands within his nation, they will honour My name, they will honour the Holy One of Jacob and stand in awe of the God of Israel. Those who are confused will gain understanding and those who grumble will accept instruction.
- The Jews reproved
- The disobedient people
- God's mercies...Therefore the Lord is waiting to show you mercy, and is rising up to show you compassion, for the Lord is a just God. Happy are all who wait patiently for Him.
- Final ruin of the Assyrians
- The folly of seeking help
- God's care for Jerusalem...Return to the One the Israelities have greatly rebelled against. For on that day each one will reject the silver and gold idols that your own hands have sinfully made...Then Assyria will fall, but not by human sword, a sword will devour him, but not one made by man. He will flee from the sword, his young men will be put to forced labour. His rock will pass away because of fear, and his officers will be afraid because of the signal flag. This is the Lord's declaration - whose fire is in Zion and whose furnace is in Jerusalem.
Acts 7: 51
"You stiff-necked people with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are always resisting the Holy Spirit; as your forefathers did, so do you.."