July 16, 2012

198 - Jerusalem threatened,

Kathleen's thoughts,

Micah 7: 1- 20
2 Chronicles 32: 1-19
Isaiah 36: 1
2 Kings 18: 13-26-35



And interesting read  Micah 7: 5 Do not rely on a friend; don't trust in a close companion, Seal your mouth from the woman who lies in your arms.
For a son considers his father a fool, a daughter opposes her mother, and a daughter-in-law is against her mother-in-law; a person's enemies are the people in his own home. But as for me, I will look to the Lord' I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. This type of walk one walks with the family can be a walk that can destroy your life and your family. One thing we all need to focus on is Love! Love is very important factor and when we walk in love truth prevails and sets us free. Free from a stronghold of self-centered-ness of what I want and what I can do and what makes my life the way I should have it. Consider others in the family, speak with respect and walk in love for each other and keep your eyes focused on the cross for this is the light of the foundations of family life.

The other day I was wondering what happened to all the gold that was in God's temple when Solomon built it. It's amazing how God answers questions like that. Here in Kings 18: 16.
King Hezekiah stripped the gold from the doors of the Lord's sanctuary and from the door posts he had overlaid and gave it to the king of Assyria.
On my merry travels around the Internet  I  found this reading most interesting so do take the time to go to this link below.


























Blessings
Kathleen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...