Isaiah 66: 1-24
Micah 4; 1-13, 5: 1- 15, 6:1-16.
- Vengeance is threatened. Heaven is My throne, and earth is MY footstool. What house could you possibly build for Me? And what place could be My home?
- Jerusalem's future glory
- Final ruin of the ungodly
- A kingdom of peace. In the last days the mountain of the Lord's house will be established at the top of the mountains and will be raised above the hills. Peoples will stream to it, and many nations will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of God of Jacob. He will teach us about His ways so we may walk in His paths." For instruction will go out of Zion and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
- Final triumph of Israel
- Christ's birth prophesied.Bethlehem Ephrathah, you are small among the clans of Judah; One will come from you to be ruler over Israel for Me. His origin is from antiquity, from eternity. .He will stand and shepherd them in the strength of Yahweh in the majestic name of Yahweh, His God.
- Deliverance and punishment. I will remove sorcery's from your hands, and you will not have any more fortune-tellers. I will remove your carved images and sacred pillar from you, so that you will not bow down again to the work of your hands. I will pull up the Asherahs poles from among you and demolish your cities. I will take vengeance in anger and wrath against the nations that have not obeyed Me.
- God's controversy with Israel
- The duties God requires. He has told you men what is good and what it is the Lord requires of you; Only to act justly, to love faithfulness, and to walk humbly with your God.
- The wickedness of Israel