Isaiah 32: 1-20, 33: 1-24, 36:21-22. 37: 1-7
Psalm 44: 1-26
2 Kings 18: 36-37, 19: 1-7
- Time of peace...But a noble person plans noble things; he stands up for noble causes.
- Time of trouble
- Time of blessing...Happy are you who sow seed beside abundant waters, who let ox and donkey range freely.
- A prayer for help...Lord, be gracious to us! We wit for You. Be our strength every morning and our salvation in time of trouble. The Lord is exalted, for He dwells on high; He has filled Zion with justice and righteousness. There will be times of security for you a storehouse of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. Thea fear of the Lord is Zion's treasure. 6. And there shall be stability in your times, and abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the reverent fear and worship of the Lord is your treasure and His. KJV
- The Lord's warning
- The glorious future...Your eyes will see the king in his beauty; you will see a vast land. 22...For the Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our King. He will save us.
- Hezekiah humbles himself
- Hezekiah consults Isaiah...The Lord says: Don't be afraid because of the words you have heard, that the king of Assyria's attendants have blasphemed Me with. I am about to put a spirit in him, and he will hear a rumour and return to his own land where I will cause him to fall by the sword."
- Prayer for protection
Then Daniel went to his house and told his friends Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah about the matter, urging them to ask the God of heaven for mercy concerning this mystery, so Daniel and his friends would not be killed with the rest of Babylon's wise me.
Blessings this wonderful Wednesday