- What a neat way to start a new year ! Exodus 40:17 And on the first day of the first month in the second year the tabernacle was erected
- Exodus 40:16-33 Moses sets up the Tabernacle as the Lord had commanded.
- Numbers 8:1-4 Aaron lights the lamps for the first time.
- Then the cloud [the Shekinah, God's visible presence] covered the Tent of Meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle Exodus 40:34 What a moment to behold.
- I have often wondered why we dedicate building etc. Today I was reading Numbers 7:1-88 which is all about the gifts the Israelites brought to dedicate the Tabernacle. They had twelve days of dedication. Each day a different tribe was dedicated to the Lord.