- Exodus 27 -31
- Today was a reading about the different fragrant oils used for anointing and worship. The Lord was very specific about the recipe and interestingly He copyright protected it for Himself. Exodus 30: 31-33 "And say to the Israelites, This is a holy anointing oil [symbol of the Holy Spirit], sacred to Me alone throughout your generations. It shall not be poured upon a layman's body, nor shall you make any other like it in composition; it is holy, and you shall hold it sacred. Whoever compounds any like it or puts any of it upon an outsider shall be cut off from his people. And in Exodus 30:37-38 And the incense which you shall make according to its composition you shall not make for yourselves; it shall be to you holy to the Lord. Whoever makes any like it for perfume shall be cut off from his people.
- Garments of the priests Exodus 28: 2-30 I found a short YouTube clip presented by Dr Harman.
For Further Reading:
- In the news: Garments for the Re-built Temple over at Signs for the Last Days.
- The Priestly Garments over at Bible History
- Pictures of the actual remade temple vessels & vestments over at The Temple Institute: copper Laver, Mizrak, Large Mizrak, Three pronged Fork, Measuring Cup, Copper Vessel for meal Offering, Silver Shovel, Silver Vessel for Wine Libation, Lottery Box, silver cup for water Libation, Silver Libation Vessels, Sickle, Omer Offering Implements, Obuv, Menorah Cleansing Vessel, Oil Pitcher, Small Golden Flask, Frankincense Censer, Incense Chalice, Menorah, Table for Showbread, Ark of the Covenant, The Crown, Silver Trumpets, Gold Plated Shofar,
- Slide show of the High Priest Garments.