February 22, 2012

53 - Of peace and Order

Chareen's Thoughts
source
  • Today we arrived in the book of Numbers.  I love the story of Joshua son of Nunn.  As I have read I have been inspired to read a historical fiction account of Moses and Joshua.  I have found this to be an enriching journey.
  • Thirteen months into the journey from Egypt the Lord instructed a census be taken. There were a total of 603 550 males 20 years old and older in the eleven tribes in the house of Israel. (The Levites were excluded from this census.
  • They were to encamp in their military divisions under their banners.  God is a god of order. 1 Corinthians 14:33 For He [Who is the source of their prophesying] is not a God of confusion and disorder but of peace and order. As [is the practice] in all the churches of the saints (God's people),
I feel challenged today to make my home a place of peace and order.

Blessings
Chareen

For Further Reading:
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...