1. Moses sets up the Tabernacle according to God's orders.
2. Aaron Lights the lamps
3. Cloud covers the Tabernacle. The cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. Moses was unable to enter the tent of meeting because the cloud rested on it, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
On the day moses finished setting up the tabernacle he anointed and consecrated it and all its furnishings along with the altar and all its utensils. He also anointed and consecrated the leaders of Israel, the heads of their ancestral houses.
These were the 12 Leaders.
1. Nahshon son of Amminadab tribe of Judah
2. Nethanel son of Zuar, leader of Issachar
3. Eliab son of Helon, leader of the Zebulunites
4. Elizur son of Shedeur, leader of the Reubenites
5. Shelumiel son of Zurishaddai leader of the Simeonites
6. Eliasaph son of Deuel, leader of the Gadites
7. Elishama son of Ammihud, leader of the Ephraimites
8. Gamaliel son of Pedahzur, leader of the Manasites
9. Abidan son of Gideoni leader of the Benjaminites
10. Ahiezer son of Ammishaddai leader of the Danites
11. Pagiel son or Ochran leader of the Asherites
12. Ahira son of Enan, leader of the Naphtalites
The dedication gifts in all were
- 12 silver dishes
- 12 Silver basins
- 12 gold bowls
- Total weight of the silver articles 60 pounds
- 12 bowls full of incense total weight 3 lbs
- 12 bulls
- 12 rams
- 12 male lambs a year old
- with their grain offering
All the livestock for the fellowship sacrifice totaled 24 bulls 60 rams 60 male breeding goats and 60 male lambs a year old
This was the dedication gift for the altar after it was anointed.