|The erection of the Tabernacle and the Sacred vessels|
- Exodus 35:1-3 Sabbath a day of rest. He gave it to us to rest and be renewed. It is holy unto Him.
- Exodus 38: 21-31 is a complete accounting summary of what was used to build the Tabernacle. I was reading over at Pro Youth Worker and he worked out that it would cost around $57 000 000 to build the Tabernacle today. The thing that I find astounding is that all this was given freely ! Someone worked out that it would take 8 600 people to move the Tabernacle.
- Silver Trumpets were used to alert the people. Numbers 10:1-10 why ? ... They will serve as a reminder for you before your God: I am the LORD your God. Numbers 10:10 This has me thinking what can I do that will help me and my family remember the Lord my God daily, monthly and annually ?
- Exodus 40 God tells Moses to set up the Tabernacle ready for service.
- Numbers 3:5-39 The Levite Tribe is given to Aaron to serve as the temple/tabernacle carers. There were 22 000 males in this clan alone.
What do you do in your home that serves as a reminder of the Lord your God ?
For Further Reading:
- What would it cost to build the Tabernacle described in Exodus ? over at Pro Youth Worker
- The Desert Tabernacle calculator over at The Desert Tabernacle. An interesting look at the weights of the items of the Tabernacle.
- Tabernacle explorer 3 D download FREE
- Diagrams of Tabernacle and Furniture. Interesting.
- Picture of the remade Silver Trumpets over at The Temple Institute.
- The New Temple
- More Teaching on the Tabernacle
- Tabernacle Insights Part 1 & 2