- Todays reading are from Numbers 28, 29, 30
- The Lord reminds Israel about the twice daily sacrifice that was established at Mount Sinai.
- He requests a Sabbath offering and a new moon offering.
- He reminds them about the Passover and First Fruit Offerings.
- He speaks about the Feast of Trumpets and Day of Atonement.
- He admonishes them about the Feast of Tabernacles.
- Moses clarifys the rules about woman and vows they make.
Jesus became the final sacrifice one and for all.
For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once [a]for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit, 1 Peter 3:18 (Amplified Bible)
We are so blessed