|The Prophet Isaiah|
- Isaiah declares the restoration of Jerusalem. and he tells the parable of a vineyard.
- From this parable Isaiah declares six woes .
- And the common man is bowed down, and the great man is brought low, and the eyes of the haughty are humbled. But the Lord of hosts is exalted in justice, and God, the Holy One, shows Himself holy in righteousness and through righteous judgments. Isaiah 5:15-16
- Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and prudent and shrewd in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21
- Micha (33 book in the old testament and the 11th book of prophesy) brings the word of the Lord regardind Samaria and Jerusalem.
- He declares Israels sin and the promise to gather the remnant .
- Jotham rebuilt part of the Lords temple.
Therefore My people go into captivity [to their enemies] without knowing it and because they have no knowledge [of God]. And their honorable men [their glory] are famished, and their common people are parched with thirst. Isaiah 5:13
and God, the Holy One, shows Himself holy in righteousness and through righteous judgments. Isaiah 5:15-16
We are blessed by our knowledge of God.