June 01, 2012

153 - Genealogies

Kathleen's thoughts

1 Chronicles 2: 18-55
1 Chronicles 4:15, 6:17,20-21, 23: l7-11
Exodus 6:17
Numbers 3:18
Exodus 6:18
Numbers 3: 19
1 Chronicles 23;12
Exodus 6: 21-24
Ezra 7: 1-5

I love ancestry I have tracked my family quite far back and the wonderful stories that have been gathered along the way passed down from generation to generation is a journey of excitement when lost ones are found on the family tree and it all gets put together through the word of God. God is the author of our lives "I chose you before I formed you in the womb; I set you apart before you were born. Jer: 1: 5. I have seen up to now that God is a God of order and not confusion. His Genealogy from the beginning is just amazing. Everything is jotted down as a reminder of who and where we all come from.  He has made every thing beautiful in its time: also he has put eternity in men's hearts, so that no man can find out the work that God does from the beginning to the end.

And so we now start a new section in God's word

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...