James Tissot 1896
- Kings we meet today: Pekahiah, Jotham,
- It is during this time that we meet Isaiah. Isaiah has a beautiful vision of the Holy of Holies and asks the Lord to cleanse his lips.
- The Lord gave Isaiah a vision and a promise concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
- He speaks about chastisement before blessings.
- The proud looks of man shall be brought low, and the haughtiness of men shall be humbled; and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. Isaiah 2:11
And with it he touched my mouth and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity and guilt are taken away, and your sin is completely atoned for and forgiven. Isaiah 6:7