- Isaiah brings words of warning, speaks about drunk prophets, the cornerstone of Zion and God's wisdom.
- Hosea brings a word and warning against idolatry, the judgement of Judah and Israel, their insincere repentance.
- Come and let us return to the Lord, for He has torn so that He may heal us; He has stricken so that He may bind us up. 2 After two days He will revive us (quicken us, give us life); on the third day He will raise us up that we may live before Him Hosea 6:1-2 These words echo to me of Christs death and resurrection and His gift of life eternal to us.
- King Hezekiah decalares that the people must prepare for pass over.
- They wanted to celebrate the passover at a different time because they had missed out. They did so and Hezekiah prayed: For a multitude of the people, many from Ephraim, Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not cleansed themselves, yet they ate the Passover otherwise than Moses directed. For Hezekiah had prayed for them, saying, May the good Lord pardon everyone Who sets his heart to seek and yearn for God—the Lord, the God of his fathers—even though not complying with the purification regulations of the sanctuary. 2 Chronicles30:18-19
I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plummet; and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, and waters will overwhelm the hiding place (the shelter). Isaiah 28:16-17
[And he trains each of them correctly] for his God instructs him correctly and teaches him. Isaiah 28:26
This also comes from the Lord of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel [and] excellent in wisdom and effectual working. Isaiah 28:29
Wow Six months complete ! I really enjoyed the word today.
Blessings to you all